POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling POVRAY 3.5 using VC6.0 in Release Mode : Compiling POVRAY 3.5 using VC6.0 in Release Mode Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling POVRAY 3.5 using VC6.0 in Release Mode
From: Maurya
Date: 22 Aug 2003 21:35:01
Message: <web.3f46c4398e69b4cac22240400@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I tried to compile the source code of povray 3.5 in Debug mode using VC++
and it worked fine but it gives an INTERNAL COMPILATION ERROR at different
places in the release mode in files like blob.cpp lighting.cpp

When I turn off all the optimizations then it compiles back. But then
release mode has not meaning.

Anybody has any clue about this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance !
Maurya